Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Johnny Depp in Alice in Wonderland




If you know me well, you know I love Johnny Depp and Tim Burton.
What's not to like? Let's talk about JD.
Let's face it... Johnny is mysterious, sexy, and talented.
Like I said, what's not to like?
And, yes, I am married. But, I am not dead yet.
As I watch Alice in Wonderland with my 6 year old son,
I am amazed how Johnny doesn't look like the Johnny all us gals love to see.
You know, more makeup than a pageant princess and more clothes than a nun.
Where is Johnny? I say this in the opening act. Hopefully I am turned around after finishing the film. I am sure his genius will overcome me shortly and I won't even care about seeing his gorg glams.
What do you think of the film and our beloved Johnny in it?
xo,
Christina
Ps. This film is beyond brilliant. I am happy to report my son said we must buy the DVD since it is such an amazing movie. I smile... I love when he has good taste.
And, let's face it, I won't mind watching Johnny over and over! Ha.. ha..

6 comments:

vicki archer said...

I thought JD was brilliant in this film...as is the film....but I am a JD fan too. Actually, is there a woman out there who isn't?? xv

Scientific Housewife said...

I thought he was great in the movie, he never seems to disappoint :)

www.janetteria.com said...

Love love them too! :D

Jean Knee said...

Johnny Depp is hawwt. that's all you need to know.




oh, and the film was good too.

Ash Fox said...

they're such a dream team!

x

cellulite cream said...

I love Helena Bonham Carter too! I want to be like her in my next life. LOL!